Saturday, October 10, 2009

Saturday Morning Snuggles

There is nothing like having a little warm body crawl quietly into bed at 5:30 a.m., snuggle up and doze off silently next to you. Especially when that little warm body stays asleep until 7 a.m.! This morning has been all snuggles and sweetness, so the meltdowns are a distant memory today.

After breakfast this morning, my daughter took the liberty of doing my makeup and hair for me. I have about seven layers of different colored lipsticks, lots of cover-up, and four small ponytails at the front of my head.

Just in case the meltdowns reappear (I keep my optimism that one day they will be gone for good), I found an interesting article on five tantrums stoppers that "work." Hmm. We'll have to try them out and see what "work" means. If any of you try them, let me know how it "works" for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment