- Yes, I realize how big I am. Every morning is a battle to find a pair of MATERNITY pants that fit. Maternity. Doesn't that imply that they should fit during pregnancy?
- Yes, I'm as uncomfortable as I look and I am in pain. I'm trying to stay quiet about it, but if you insist on mentioning how miserable I look, you are going to get a miserable response.
- No, I don't know any more than you do if the baby is coming soon.
- No, I no longer care what I look like. This includes my hair, my makeup, my clothing, and my flat shoes that barely fit my swollen feet.
- No, I am not bigger than last time, nor am I that much bigger than I should be at this point. But thank you for asking.
- Yup, I am incredibly grouchy. Get over it.
This article is a little wordy, but content is good, in my opinion.
This one boils it down to a top ten, a la David Letterman.